How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

I have power of attorney over my daughters affairs. Living

Customer Question

I have power of attorney over my daughters affairs. Living in her house is her ex partner. The house is mortgaged in her name only. He does not pay any monies to the upkeep of the house or utility bills nor does he have a rent agreement.he does not pay council tax and is an unknown person. Can I have him evicted as a squatter, if so how do I go about it.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

May I ask whether your daughter has capacity please?

Josh-2010 :

Why do you have power of attorney?