How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Max Lowry Your Own Question
Max Lowry
Max Lowry, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1457
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Max Lowry is online now

Can I obtain After The Event cover to protect my expenses

Customer Question

Can I obtain 'After The Event' cover to protect my expenses to 'defend' a malicious claim against me at court?

Are you able to reccomend and such company that could provide this insurance cover.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Max Lowry replied 4 years ago.

Max Lowry :

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. I will help you with your question.

Max Lowry :

Yes, it's possible to get ATE insurance for claims like this. One of the biggest, most well known brokers in this line of insurance is The Judge (

Max Lowry :

They will help you identify whether an insurer out there would be willing to provide a policy for your claim.

Max Lowry :

I hope this answers your question. If you need further information, just let me know. Please do remember to rate my answer as highly as you can.