How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34903
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Can i arranged for my deceased husband to be transferrerd to

Customer Question

Can i arranged for my deceased husband to be transferrerd to a grave yard nearer to me after I have moved away in the united kingdom. Please do not answer this question unless you are 100 percent sure on such a law.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, I shall do my best to assist you.
You can certainly apply for permission to exhume your late husbands remains.
You can find information on doing this here
and you can find a link to the form here
What is not clear from these is that the granting of the licence i snot automatic.
You should also note that if both the cemeteries are consecrated ground then the permission of the church (a faculty) is required
I hope that this is of assistance
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Will it cost to ask you another question

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.

Hi If it is a follow up I will happily deal with it for free so ask away on this thread Claire