Can i arranged for my deceased husband to be transferrerd to

Customer Question

Can i arranged for my deceased husband to be transferrerd to a grave yard nearer to me after I have moved away in the united kingdom. Please do not answer this question unless you are 100 percent sure on such a law.
Thank you for your question, I shall do my best to assist you.
You can certainly apply for permission to exhume your late husbands remains.
You can find information on doing this here
and you can find a link to the form here
What is not clear from these is that the granting of the licence i snot automatic.
You should also note that if both the cemeteries are consecrated ground then the permission of the church (a faculty) is required
I hope that this is of assistance
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Will it cost to ask you another question

Hi If it is a follow up I will happily deal with it for free so ask away on this thread Claire