How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

please can you help me ,my son has been in a dispute with his

Customer Question

please can you help me ,my son has been in a dispute with his girlfriend,during this she was carrying a boiling kettle of water up stairs,the water unfortunately got spilt over her legs........this was not intential ....but the police were called and he was arrested he is due to go to the police on 22 may .moved away from his flat staying with me [mum]....but he has been in contact with her on the thursday 09 may she has asked him to go back to she supposedlly still loves him ....previously he has helped her with money ,he loves her so much..she has told him that if he does not go back to her today then she told him that she would write a letter to the court saying it was an accident, can we have your advice, as my son is in a mess ,we know that he should not of got in touch with her but this has
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Has your son been in trouble before?