How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Dear sir/madam,I bought some equipment from a legitimate

Customer Question

Dear sir/madam, I bought some equipment from a legitimate retail outlet to aid me in my growing of medicinal cannabis. I have never used it and I would like either to return it to the shop or sell it on ebay. I have paid the RRP and the 20% VAT. On 3rd May 2013 I was arrested by the police for cultivation of cannabis and equipment I had used was taken away, including items I had not used. Could you advise me regarding the unused new equipment? I have to appear in Magistrates Court on the 23rd May 2013 and believe I may need to gather as much money together as I possibly can. I also have a concern regarding my council flat. I am 62, physically disabled and have lived here for nearly 15 years, yet this is my second arrest for cultivation. I do not sell cannabis, nor do I agree with anyone under 21 smoking cannabis mixed with dangerous tobacco. Vaporisers, vaporising the THC and CBDs of cannabis alone, on the other hand, should be legal to those over 18. I have deformed feet, inflamed knees and hips. I receive monthly supplies of opiates and, until recently, the dangerous anti-inflammatory, diclofenac. My doctor has, however, put me on the "sick" as mentally unable to attend court on the 23rd May, but I do not know who to notify about this.. I am in quite a mess and I would be very grateful for any help you can give me. Sorry if this message is rather convoluted but, as my doctor has said, I am not coping with what has happened. I look forward to your reply. Thank you. Graham [email protected]  24a XXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXBH12 4DR

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

I am sorry if you have been waiting over night.

How can I help with this situation? Are you asking if you can recover the equipment from the police?