How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am seriously waiting for answer on how to get my $33,000

Customer Question

I am seriously waiting for answer on how to get my $33,000 back from HMRC I need the money badly! I am such a fool for giving away money like $22,000 Please help me and I need that money desperately XXXXX X XXXXXXX I am so poor!

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm happy to help with your question today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please tell me when I am going to get my $33,000 back or payment from HMRC I have told you everything I know We have papers saying that I am due for the money and Congraulations to me....still I have received no money What should I do? Carol A Nerroth

Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
This sounds like a complete scam.

What makes you think that HMRC owe you money?

Have they written to you?

Have you telephoned their office?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

XXXXX XXXXX promised to pay me back in two weeks and he didn't for the $22,000 I have telephone HMRC and we got nowhere except a big telephone bill which we couldn't afford Nobody cares to listen to you or report your money loss and return it. I have never been so upset in my life! HMRC have not written back and Atty Dennis Holmes has stopped writing to us....he doesn't care either. All he wants is his fee of $2,750 which he isn't accepting except thru the right person or a stranger that we don't know. What do you think we should do. I am destitute. Please help!!! Carol A Nerroth