How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10974
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

Dear Sir, Thank you for your quick response, I have to make

Customer Question

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your quick response, I have to make a claim through the small claims court for the outstanding monies, obviously the way in which the document is worded is very important is this something that you can help with?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 4 years ago.

Buachaill :

1. At the end of the day, this is a Question and Answer website. The website does not purport to provide legal assistance. Accordingly, if you have any query in relation to the Small claims court application I will be happy to help. But you will have to draft the application yourself. In essence, you should make the claim against the company for which you worked and once issued, send it to the legal department of the company who now controls the company for which you worked. I would also advise you to get a move on, as I fear you may be outside the time limits for taking a claim, as over three years has elapsed since the claim could have been brought.

Buachaill :

Please RATE the Answer positively so that I may get paid