FOR JOMO1972 - have to say not happy thatafter all that it hasnt gone through. It is very difficult to summarise properly.
* Fiasco on Tenancy
* 1.5 hours to wait to view property initially
* Move-in date agreed - in van coming a long way, called agency one hour before arrival, told could not move in as not ready and to go to a hotel and store my stuff for a night at my own expense. After many calls, told could move into lounge as clear.
*When arrived agency they didnt even have the keys to give me.
*When arrived at property builders all over the place, in chaos, saws and tools, dust and grime, carpet fitters.
* Had to move everything into lounge, move bed myself upstairs and sit in grime for over a week.
* Water pressure low - took over 3 months to get a shower fitted.
* Plumbing problem which had happened before
* 4 days like that - no drainage, no flush loo or if do all effuent comes up in sink (I have pics).
* Many other things showing lack of due diligence and care and attention.