How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

Ive have bought a new bulid one bedroom apartment. Since we

Customer Question

Ive have bought a new bulid one bedroom apartment. Since we moved in we have had to make several complaints regarding poor workmanship, noise levels, ongoing building work, one day they drilled through the roof of our apartment causing water to leak through. The company eventually got round to fixing the issues but then started to say wait until the years warranty is up and they will fix all the remaiing issues in one go. In the last year we have had to take time off work, been disrupted constantly so I thought I would ask for compensation, typically they refused. Do you think I have a case and who should I contact.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

How long ago did you purchase the property please?

Josh-2010 :

Do you know who the warranty provider is - e.g. NHBC or Zurich for example?