How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

i have financial problems with my ex-partner. I cannot afford

Customer Question

i have financial problems with my ex-partner. I cannot afford a solicitor because I have epilepsy and the seizures still going. I need help as soon as possible please
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

firstly, how do I know for sure this is a trustee website/ im talking with a REAL and experience solicitor?


Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.

I am not altogether certain what
we can do to confirm that we are real people, real lawyers with real experience.

However the site has hundreds of
thousands of satisfied users over many years and I have been an expert on the
site for five years.

I am based in Cheshire.

If you are not happy with it, I
can always ask Administration to refund you.

You haven't actually given any
information however or asked a question