How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

How do i get freefrom my exhusbandscheme tokeep me as a silent

Customer Question

How do i get freefrom my exhusbandscheme tokeep me as a silent witnessof his criminabehaviour
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

For JOMO1972

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

So what is your situation?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ii have been kept puzzledcontinuouslly by people's unpredictable attitude tomefrom being over friendlyone minute and abusive the nextIhad the feelingThat most of them were behaving out of character

ONe counsellor told me that ihad been surrounded by angry people that ther was no anger inme.Far tooaften people have befriended me have met with death..Iam the only one tohave heard him sayingthat he swas res ponsible for my problemsbut that i willnot have any witnessesAs for the police they said they ncould not helpfor lack ofconcrete evidence


Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
OK. Thanks.

So you want to leave him?