How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need some free legal advice on the sick and have very little

Customer Question

I need some free legal advice on the sick and have very little money
I took my 3year old to Gp with conjunctivitous Gp conjunctivitous said wasn't that and was head injury Second Gp agreed conceded social services and I was order to go to hospital Gp said it was child abuse consultant at hospital confirmed it was conjunctivitous and give her eye drops what is legal rights I have been wrongly acused can you help me free. of change. most grateful
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello, is a paid-for question and answer site. You pay a good faith deposit to ask a question; when you receive and accept an answer by rating the Expert who provides it, payment is transferred to the expert.

Please let me know if you would like to continue the process.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I will pay £11cannot aford any more than that
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you! In that case we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  leanne-jones replied 4 years ago.
Hello - my name is Leanne and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Have you faced any form of legal action?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an Information Request waiting for you here from the Professional.

This means that the expert needs more details before they can give you a full answer.

Thank you,