How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am currently waiting for the police to hopefully charge my

Customer Question

I am currently waiting for the police to hopefully charge my now x boyfriend for an assault that happened in march, my dilema is we have a joint mortgage, I pay the mortgage but i have fled the property, he still lives there, and property is now up for sale, currently I am paying still for mortgage, at reduced amount but this changes from next month, as joint names on mortgage, and as I am paying how can I have him removed from property, and name removed from mortgage paperwork, can you please help kind regards XXXXX XXXXX
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.

Will he agree to take the mortgage over?


Will the lender agree to removing you?


Is yr ex good for mortgage reference purposes


Please bear with me over weekend.
I am on and offline.