How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I intend to sue Hampshire Constabulary for unlawful arrest,unlawful

Customer Question

I intend to sue Hampshire Constabulary for unlawful arrest,unlawful detention,Stress and trauma as a result. Breach of codes of practice for detained subjects.Kept in custody for 19 hours as a punishment for having the audacity to complain.I was subjected toCorrupt activity from the chief Constable and his employees. What amount would i realisticly recieve in compensation and do you know a robust lively barrister who you would recommend to represent me
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i will send you the complaint report which has been served on the chief constable,the IPCC,The Home secretary.please e-mail me on [email protected] to give me your e-mail address. I look forward to hearing from you





Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
This is a question and answer site

I can give you general information but cannot act on your behalf.