How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Max Lowry Your Own Question
Max Lowry
Max Lowry, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1457
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Max Lowry is online now

I have had visit from high court baliffs over a county court

Customer Question

I have had visit from high court baliffs over a county court judgement against a limited company which I was not a director of and the company is in liquidation but I have been joined in the action without my knowledge . I have not been served with any papers and the judgement was against the limited company on the 4/07/2012. What action can I take to protect my property from this action
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Max Lowry replied 4 years ago.

Max Lowry :

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. I will help you with your question.

Max Lowry :

Has a judgment been entered against you as an individual too? And if so, do you know on what basis?