How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jenny Your Own Question
Jenny, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6430
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jenny is online now

My son has been working for a company for almost 7 weeks, he

Customer Question

My son has been working for a company for almost 7 weeks, he is a sales rep and has to hand in his sales invoices to the manager at the end of every week. for 7 weeks work he has been paid £19. The Comany mantain they are paying him, but his bank has no record of any monies paid in what can he do?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Jsut Answer, he should raise a grievance that he has not been paid and include a copy of his payslip. If his employer continues to state that they have paid him he can ask them to prove it and say that unless he is paid he will have no alternative but to raise a claim for unlawful deduction from wages in the Northern Ireland Industrial Tribunal.

If you have any follow on questions please ask. If I have answered your question i would be grateful if you would give a positive rating. Thank you and all the best.