How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi i have been bailed from my town after an allegation from

Customer Question

Hi i have been bailed from my town after an allegation from an ex this has been extended to almost two months now her new boyfreind has freinds in the police force hence where i believe the allegations come from any way we are selling the house and it will be exchanged on the 12 off this month i still have a few things i would like to pick up aswell as hand my keys over i tried contacting the officer in charge a day and half ago but have heard nothing from them should i lodge a complaint i dont know ehy it has come through as a south african law question it an english law question 

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.


I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

You are in the uk law section now and Im a criminal specialist. How can I help?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Thank you,