How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

To put a long story short, someone invited me to come on board

Customer Question

To put a long story short, someone invited me to come on board with a new charity they were starting, i agreed, we had a disagreement and now he is posting a lot of things on facebook, which is harming my reputation. Mentioning my name in posts which are going out to all connections, I have been blocked by him and now cant see what he is posting but I have received reports of what is going up. My friends have reported his actions countless times to facebook with no joy, I have also emailed them but they have not responded. What can I do to get the groups removed from FaceBook and stop him posting about me.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Is he saying anything untrue please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, he is ruining my credibility and character. He is using swear words to describe, saying I ruined a charity event and caused him ill health.


Also saying people should request a police check and giving out personal information on a public site. He is purely out to ensure my reputation is damaged and it is working