How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

so you are saying that the legal route for redress is unlikely

Customer Question

so you are saying that the legal route for redress is unlikely to be one whch will result in a positive outcome. do you think a solicitor will write to her outlineing my position and asking her to consider going ack to teh police with a version of events which more accuraelt reflects what happened?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.


jo yo uanswered a question for me yesterday regarding an allegeded assualt on my wife and the possibility that i could do a late appeael. My question is would a solictor given this information write to my ex wife to ask her if she would support an appeal by writing to say that she had misinformed teh police at a time when she was deeply unhappy and upset abount the failed marriage and that given the impact and gravity of her false statement that it would be in the interest of the children and justice if she were prepared to remedy the situation. If thats not teh case then i will be going to the press with this issue. I am absolutel yadament that i will clear my name.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I've identified your question now.

Please go back to that question where you can ask follow up questions for free

Also please remember to rate my answer.