How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12178
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

If a small amateur Art group (about 20 members) wants insurance

If a small amateur Art... Show More
If a small amateur Art group (about 20 members) wants insurance cover for claims against them for injuries , etc,. eg. cuts by broken picture glass, a heavy picture falling on a child. What sort of Public Liability or insurarnce is required The art group hire a large room (village hall or Boat club ) for weekly 4hr meetings and four half day exhibitions a year. Exhibitions are open to the general public. Some pictures may be sold.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Show Less
Ask Your Own Law Question
replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

You should have a specialised public liability insurance policy for a club such as yours.

See the following link which should provide what you need.

Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.