How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

my husband is 10 yrs older than i and he is disabled i still

Customer Question

my husband is 10 yrs older than i and he is disabled i still have to work full time as the retirment age has changed and i have to leave him all day and a very good neighbour goes round 3or 4 times a day to check on him and i have to get up sometimes 4 times a night with him as he had a number of falls and he not now bath or shower unless i am in am i entitled to claim attendance allowance
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

How many hours a week do you spend caring for your husband please?

Josh-2010 :

Is yur husband in receipt of attendance allowance?