How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

im in debt with benefit fraud ive been to prison for it but

Customer Question

im in debt with benefit fraud i've been to prison for it but i still have to pay the money back whilst other people are doing it and not having to pay anything back i owe 46000 for having my partner living with me i was 17 and vulnerable my mum just basically left me to live with him as he took over the house i was living in with my mum at the time and he was in his early 40s and made me feel bad when i said i need to tell them he lives with me he kept saying we won't cope or be able to live so i did what he said i am no longer with him any more i have 3 kids and yet again i'm on benefits and i'm having to pay 100-120 back monthly and finding it so hard to cope i'm also in debt with household bills now  i'm so depressed even the tablets the doctor gave to me are not working is there any way i can get some of it wiped off?? i just feel like ending it all 

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this?