How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

FOR JOMO1972 (The reply to expert button does not work.

Customer Question

(The reply to expert 'button' does not work. My concern is that their 'view' is based on data which they know to be incorrect and their 'view' has been expressed as a finding and not as a view, & despite the fact that I have no intention of molesting or harming her or anyone else in any way, the use of the 'findings of the MARAC is extremely prejudicial.
As my ex deliberately made false allegations and provided information that she knew to be incorrect, does that not change things?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Thank you for this information. I am just on my way back from court and will get back to you as soon as I arrive. Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Would you like me to email you a copy of the ENFORCEMENT NOTICE?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
Please go back to your original post. I will post back there
Customer: replied 4 years ago.





I am still waiting for your response - I will check the original post again but there is nothing new there yet.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
I will go back there.