How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nicola-mod Your Own Question
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  Moderator
Type Your Law Question Here...
Nicola-mod is online now

I have had a court order recently and I tried to dispute for

Customer Question

I have had a court order recently and I tried to dispute for non discloseure and partial non discloseure as an unenforceable agreement. but the court order wasawardwd in my absence I did not no it had gone to court. I appealed and the judge ask me to seek legal advice agerning the court for a month I don,t have enough money to employ legal representation What can I do ?


I do not want to take out a monthly plan just want one off advice

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex - did you inform the Court that you were not going to attend?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Thank you,