How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

What could happen to some one, who has taken money from work

Customer Question

What could happen to some one, who has taken money from work under safe guarding but has returned the money after the act but during safe guarding meeting. The amount is less than £30.

Person has no criminal record
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this. Are the police involved?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What other information do you need
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Not sure, not been confronted, just heard it was reported
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Not sure was told a report was made to regional manager a few weeks ago
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
Sorry for the delay.

Is your question about the criminal side of this or the employment side?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Criminal and work
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
I can help you with the criminal side but not the employment as its not my area.

I can pass you onto somebody who can help with the employment issue if you prefer?

These are two quite different specificalities so the same expert probably can't do both.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer in their specialism.

Also, please let me know if you would like me to pass on to an Employment Law specialist.

Thank you,