How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My partner and I are being threatened and harassed by her son

Customer Question

My partner and I are being threatened and harassed by her son who is hopelessly alcoholic.

He threatened to stab me by telephone and some years ago, physically attacked both me and his mother.

These threats are getting more and more irrational and we are both worried that he will physically harm us and possibly our daughter who is his half sister.

Ideally, I would like to gain and injunction to stop him either visiting or contacting us in any way shape or form.

Thank you for any help
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
Have you referred this to Police?
If not, why not?
Please bear with me as I am offline till later
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Thank you,