How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nicola-mod Your Own Question
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  Moderator
Type Your Law Question Here...
Nicola-mod is online now

i would like to start drawing my pention.i was born in jamaica

Customer Question

i would like to start drawing my pention.i was born in jamaica but i have lost my birth ceteficate
how do i get a replasment.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Hello my name is Alex an I will try to help you with this matter.


A copy of your birth certificate can be obtained from the Registrar General's Department. The easiest way is probably by applying on-line at There is unfortunately a fee to pay, I believe that this is in the region of J$650, for the fist copy and J$100 for the second.


I hope this answers your question, if I can be of further assistance please contact me. If you are happy with this answer, please remember to rate it. Alex.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below your Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password or you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.

Thank you,