How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nicola-mod Your Own Question
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  Moderator
Type Your Law Question Here...
Nicola-mod is online now

hey i would like to know if one gets marred to a female under

Customer Question

hey i would like to know if one gets marred to a female under the human wright act if later found out she was not born a woman have i got a write too sew them,also if ii recived call and did not feel comfortable with call can can i sew them and could i have that call played back to me.

regards [email protected] XXXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

AlexWatts2013 :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please let me know what do you mean if they get married under the Human Rights Act?

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question
If you discover that your wife was not born female and had not told you it is grounds for divorce - not a matter for the Human Rights Act - which is about how states treat their citizens
So far as the telephone call is concerned again it is not a Human Rights matter - you can make a complaint to the company concerned about their treatment of you but there is no action you can take against them and there is no right to have the call replayed
I hope that this is of assistance
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below your Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password XXXXX you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.

Thank you,