How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

hi i am trying to get a divorce from my wife the first time

Customer Question

hi i am trying to get a divorce from my wife the first time she put all the wrong dates on the forms so i was told i woud have to do it all again witch i did and i had to pay again then i found out she is no longer in england i found out the address in gibrultar the court sent the forms to hear there on the 2end of this mounth and she still hasent sent them back and the girl at the court said she can not advice me but i should get professional advice on what to do nnow
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first
Which ground have you used for the divorce?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

5 year seperasion

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
In that case all you have to do now is arrange for the papers to be personally served upon her in Gibraltar and to have a statement from the Process Server confirming this
You will then be able to go forward with the divorce
You may find this site useful
But there are others!
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details