How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

we are trying to get our kitchen installers to carry out damp

Customer Question

we are trying to get our kitchen installers to carry out damp rectification due to a leak from a faulty installation of the mains water feeder pipe to the dishwasher. Wish to sue through small claims court - what form do we use. We do not wish to sue for money.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

When was the kitchen installed please?

Josh-2010 :

Did the installers supply and fit all the materials including the pipe and dishwasher?