How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I have been married for three years. I have been sepeared for

Customer Question

I have been married for three years. I have been sepeared for 5 months. My husband and I can't see eye to eye on anything for along while. I want to move on with my life. By get a divorce. Can I still apply for a divorce without a solicitor.we don't have any property or any children together.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Which ground were you intending to use?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm not sure. He does really help me with any thing anymore financially, he's not supportive. Just don't love anymore.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Then the ground that is relevant is Unreasonable behaviour
There is no reason why you cannot go ahead without a solicitor and the process is described here
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details