How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

The CSA reviewed my sons case resulting in a decision that

Customer Question

The CSA reviewed my son's case resulting in a decision that he had overpaid and sent him a refund. His ex wife is now taking him to a tribunal appeal. As this review was instigated randomly by the CSA why is she allowed to contest their decision that he overpaid and what is the likely outcome. Can the ex wife appeal against the tribunal decision?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law