How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I want to start by saying thank you - My mother has received

This answer was rated:

I want to start by saying thank you - My mother has received a very nasty verbal message on face book from her daughter-in-law and i can't explain how much it has hurt her. I was wondering if you can help please where she stands. This is a very delicate and upsetting situation as my Brother was murdered in the war. I only read four lines of it and could not stop crying. My question is, What can we do and can i do it for my mum as she has been through enough already. The messages are still on phone. Many thanks

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. For now please let me know was the message directed at your mother? Was it sent as a private message or was it posted on the wall please?

Yes the message was directed at my mother


And it was a private message

AlexWatts2013 : Has the matter been reported to the Police yet and what would you like to do about this please?

Sorry for the late reply i was getting information from my mother. She did report it to the police they said try and rise above it as she sounds like a vindictive and vicious person. My mother is not in good health that is why i would like to take over for her, i was wondering if she could be sent a letter to say we are taking this seriously and any more slander will be taking further. I am on beneifits due to depression is there anyway i could get legal aid if this goes further.

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you