How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nicola-mod Your Own Question
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  Moderator
Type Your Law Question Here...
Nicola-mod is online now

I would like to know which solicitor I can go to in Huddersfield

Customer Question

I would like to know which solicitor I can go to in Huddersfield regarding a share in a caravan, I need some legal advice
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 years ago.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is the problem with the share?

JACUSTOMER-jex7ozmh- :

I owned a caravan in filey. I paid the mortgage on it every month myself. I was in a relationship for approx two years, last year we decided to purchase a new caravan. My partner put in around 17,000 and my own caravan was purchased from bourne leisure for 21,000 which was taken as part of our deposit. My partner and I split up but the mortgage on the caravan is in his name and he wants me to pay the mortgage, give him 13,000 back as his share and for me to take over the remaining debt which is about 30,000. I have asked bourne leisure to give me a price for selling the caravan and they offered us 24000, but we still had the mortgage to pay. I don't want to sell the caravan for that price . I have offerend my ex partner 10,000 plus but he says no. At this time he is still paying the mortgage by D/D and I am not contributing to it as he won't let me. I think I need some legal advice but I dont know who to go to.

Ben Jones :

I have looked into your query but do not think I have the answer to your question so will opt out and let other experts take this further if they can. Someone should respond shortly. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thanks

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!