How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

Hello there , I am trying to complete an n379 form and would

This answer was rated:

Hello there , I am trying to complete an n379 form and would like to clarify the questions on filling ou the form correctly so that the county court accept on the first presentation
My name isXXXXX and I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.

What would you like to know?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
On form N379

Question 2 . Judgement debt. Is this to include the court cost of the judgement?

Do I need to send the original office copy of the land registry copies or can I attach scanned copies ?

Thanks steve

Q2. Should include the total sum due made up of the debt, all costs and interest up to and including the date of lodging the application.

The original office copy entry or a certified copy is best. The scanned copy should be avoided.

Alice H and other Law Specialists are ready to help you