How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

UNACCEPTABLE NOISE..flat beneath me has a retarded person living

Customer Question

UNACCEPTABLE NOISE..flat beneath me has a retarded person living there with a carer.. I have made complaints to the Housing association.. Nothing is being done to move her..I made complaints to the POLICE to document it also Environmental Health the Housing Association, they are not even answering my emails just keep saying they are not receiving mine..This is being done on purpose to annoy me...Trust me it is...Long Story.. as a former Health professional RGN I have been treated very badly by the NHS Doctor's DWP NHSPSA as I have been injured on the Job and made an injury claim and have been ostrasized for it. I have been told I have to contact the EH each time she makes a noise which is 24/7 she Cusse's shouts very loud all day long.. Her name is XXXXX XXXXX same as mine and all this is being done to upset me.
These people are breaking Privacy law & Human right's against me. They know full well that I was put here with my daughter almost 5 years ago as we were made homeless through marriage breakdown and money Loss back injury Health & safety breach, Loss of my Permanent Job.
The Housing Association lied about the Tenancy when I broached the subject of moving to another flat wanting to exchange ...told I could not its for support housing and I was lied to at the point ofd signing the contract.. I have a witness daughter was there. I have a bad back which affects my walking and the place watches every move I make via CCTV now I am suffering Stress because of the noise, is getting me down and the lack of support from Hyde martlet. I have been in touch with Shelter about being rehoused but there is nothing suitable and we will not have enough points.. Because this woman is retarded and needs of Health care support they moved her in underneath me knowing full well she is noisy and it would upset me. I have recorded her F'ing & C'ing screaming and knocking it is quite scary to my daughter who is not used to people with a Mental Health issues...She actually threatened to hit my daughter once when she passed her on the stairs during an alarm session.. Both my daughter and I are Normal Mental health wise and should not be subjected to this poor treatment ... what can I do? ... I have tried everything else... the Housing Office are laughing at us because of our suffering. Its criminal and they are breaking the LAW. I have also had my Passport/DL stolen and think someone may have been in here.. I know the Doctor's Surgery is involved with the Housing and DWP and I feel very unhappy and victimised.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what are my rights as I have been cheated by these agencies and now am trapped in this flat and have to live with continuous loud noise..this is bing done on purpose as a war of attrition... other issues and a multi faceted situation ..reasons doe this treatment

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Have you answered me yet?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
What is the nature of the noise please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

read my above information tells you!! all..

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

shouting ..Swearing abuse Knocking the woman is retarded..

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am not happy with this please refund!

Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.
I see you still need help - I am a new expert, would you like me to help you? Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no thanks ..I will get a refund