How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

a company called XXXXX XXXXX ltdXXXXXbreaston

Customer Question

a company called XXXXX XXXXX ltdXXXXXbreaston derby de723da have gone in to receivership and i had service plan with them and icannot fine out the name of the firm dealing with the bankurpt so i,m left being out of pocket to 190 pounds and i,m on a penson can give me any advice xxxxxxxxx

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Joshua :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Joshua :

Do you have the company number for the company in question please? There does not appear to be a company of that name though there is a XXXXX XXXXX (COVENTRY) LIMITED and a XXXXX XXXXX (MOTORS) LTD. Are either of these ringing any bells?