How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

hi went to court back in june, my ex wants contact the

Customer Question


went to court back in june, my ex wants contact the court said no pending investagation about him.(he uses drugs drinks heavily and was violent) kids also do not want to see him.thay are waiting to see a cafcass worker. He text my daughter yesterday. what should i do now??

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
is he currently allowed in direct contact?
How old are the children?
What was in the text?
If the children do not want to see him, why are you actually asking what to do bearing in mind the court has already left this in abeyance?
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
When is the next hearing scheduled and have you informed the CAFCASS officer?