How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vincent2013 Your Own Question
Vincent2013, JustAnswer Expert
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 213
Experience:  Qualified solicitor and barrister (non-practising) with 7+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Vincent2013 is online now

I have served a Warning to the person who placed a Caveat against

Customer Question

I have served a Warning to the person who placed a Caveat against my Fathers Estate, I have 8 days to wait and hoping the person will not make an apperance. I would like to know how I file an affidavit in the Probate registry, can I do this via a form or do I need to do this at a solicitors.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Vincent2013 replied 4 years ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. My name's XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to assist you with it.


There is no publicly available "form" for this particular kind of affadavit. A template can be found in the legal practitioner's text (Tristram and Cootes) and a solicitor will be able to prepare it for you. It must also be sworn in front of a commissioner for oaths (which includes a solicitor), so it may be best to make an appointment with your solicitor to have this prepared, sworn and submitted


Apologies for the wait and I hope that answers your question. If so, please do remember to rate my answer.