How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12091
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

hi im opening a new club in the uk I need to bring dancers

Customer Question

hi im opening a new club in the uk I need to bring dancers from Pakistan what do I need to do
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

What kind of club are you opening?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

bar and dancers, need to call over a group off girls about 7.

Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
They will need visas and work permits. Unless it can be argued that they are skilled workers, I don't think they would qualify for entry to the Uk.see this link: in the short term they could get into the country as entertainer visitors. See the following link: