How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Im living in Ireland for past30 years I lived in Wales for20

Customer Question

I'm living in Ireland for past30 years I lived in Wales for20 years I'm getting a English pension since I was 66 am I entitled to a medical card or any other payments from England I'm now 68 years old I am married my wife is66 she also gets a small pension from England as she lived there for most of her life
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 4 years ago.
What sort of medical card are you talking about? Do you mean an EHIC card? Do you not get free medical treatment in Ireland?