How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I live on my own in a council flat. I am 73 years old. A much

Customer Question

I live on my own in a council flat. I am 73 years old. A much younger man has moved in down stairs who has been aggressive and very abusive calling me an old bit hand threatening to smash my car up. I'm sure he's on drugs or something Music blares out day and night he is making me ill .The police have called and without interviewing him told me they cant do anything because he hasn't actually said it to my face only shouted it out from down stairs. Please advise me I am desperate,thanks
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This mid aged man has been moved from place to place by the council because he's a trouble maker. He called me an old bitch,amongst other very rude words.,took my dryer down and threw it in next doors garden The police came out the first time and told him his radio was much too loud he just ignores goes on blaring till the early morning.He terrifies me.What am I todo

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

So what you would you like to know about this?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
Are you Ok.

Can I help further?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Thank you,