How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

i asked my mother to look after my children when i had a break

Customer Question

i asked my mother to look after my children when i had a break down we had a joint residents order now i want them back what do i have to do
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first
How old are the children and how is their care shared between you at the moment?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

4 and6 i have them to stay over the summer holidays for two days and see them every day i can see them when ever i want to

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
have you asked to increase the overnight contact?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Thank you,