How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK_Lawyer Your Own Question
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2458
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK_Lawyer is online now

My name is XXXXX XXXXX berchie. I was born in south London

Customer Question

My name is XXXXX XXXXX berchie. I was born in south London hospital Clapham on 28th august 1980 to Ghanaian parents. I move to Ghana at the age of between 4-5 years old and I came back to UK on 2003 to look for my birth right. The Home Office granted me right to remain in the UK. Police and the Immigration office arrested me 2007 saying that the ID am using belong to somebody and I was then granted a bail and told to report to the police station once every week after one year 6 months later the police gave me back my documents which am using my passport to work (feed my family) and travelled. Police and the immigration arrested me on the same issue again and now they stop me working to feed my family. I have 3 dependent and wife which she not working. My landlord want me and my family out from the house because I not working and therefore I can't paid the rent and feed my family and myself.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Dear Richard, Thank you for your question.

What was the reason that the police took the documents again the second time? How long has it been?

Kind regards
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Kindly answer by questions so I can assist you further.

Kind regards