How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

for immigration

Customer Question

im applying for appealing the immigration decision to get an temporary admission until i get new sponsorship from university as continue my study for year 2 at university as i have visa starting from 4-jan-2012 until 31-dec-2014 what should i write on the paper ?

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 4 years ago.
Hi Can you explain the circumstances a little more? When did you enter the UK originally? Did you leave what happened to your original course?