How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

hi i wondered if you could help me i am under the mental health

Customer Question

hi i wondered if you could help me i am under the mental health team for recurent depression disorder. recently i have told my husband i want to separate for a bit cos im finding that most of my deprssion steems from are relationship. however whiles i was upstair's last night he left the house with my two children because he says im a danger to him and the children. i have never threatened our children in anyway as they are the one thing that keeps my ancered. i even had a meeting with my mental health team yesterday and they obviously didnt find me a threat cos they told me to go homw to my kids. he now wont answer my calls or text and i dont know where they are. what right do i have or what can i do next. lisa
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question
My name is Claire and I shall do my best to help you, but I need some further information first
How old are the children?