How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

On the 13/9/13, I sent an email

Customer Question

On the 13/9/13, I sent an email concerning anti-social behaviour/harrassement against myself. I am a council tenant and I have made several complaints to southwark council that have totally ignored my complaints! The Barrister who was going to deal with my case is Jo C. I was going to make the 33 pounds deposit, but I was interrupted and had to leave the website. Is it possible that Jo C still has my email? I would like to continue with case and make the deposit. Evelyn Thompson.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Have you submitted a question previously?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Jo C


Yes, I have submitted information/questions previously. The information I had submitted was on the 13/9/13, concerning antisocial



I am a council tenant. On several occasions I have made complaints

to southwark council about anti-social behaviour/harassment , against

myself. The perpetrators are criminal "tenants!" that cause diabolical

disturbances in the early hours of the morning continuously!!


They always cause disturbances In packs! They are worse than animals!! And they always wait until nightfall before they perpetrate their cowardly attacks. They have had the blatant gall, to further violate my flat, by stepping to my front door and peerng, through my

kitchen window and banging on my bathroom window!!


Southwark Council, continue to totally ignore my complaints of those

lawless, criminal "tenants!" anti-social behaviour!


Can you advise me as to how to go about, taking southwark council

to court and getting the perpetators evicted?






Evelyn Thompson.




Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.


On what basis are you hoping to get them evicted ?

What have they actually done? making noise is not likely to be sufficient.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.


Dear Jo C


Did you not understand what I wrote in my email? Firstly, when "tenants"

such as the criminal "tenants" perpetrators that I have told you about

are noisy and complaints are made to COMPETENT authorities, those

noisy "tenants" are given a warning about their behaviour.


If the "tenants" continue with their noise disturbances, then they ARE evicted! So noisey "tenants" are grounds for eviction. I am being

threatened by those criminal "tenants!" That have the afrontery, to

Step to my flat, where I and my daughter live, and make threats to our

safety! If that is not grounds for eviction I don't know what is!


Southwark Council are liable/responsible for the safety of law abiding

tenants such as myself and my daughter. Southwark Council have

continuously ignored my complaints of those damned perpetrators!

Those criminal "tenants" also continue to behave anti-socially against

me and harasse!



When a council is in breech of their policies/rules, then that council

can be taken to court.


Your answer is not satisfactory. I have given you more than adequate information about the situation/problems. As far as I am concerned

you can not help me. I want my deposit of 33 pounds refunded





Evelyn Thompson.


Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your interest in me but I'm afraid I don't want to carry on with this given you response above.