How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 13329
Experience:  Solicitor with more than 30 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now

I worked in northern Ireland for 3 years can I get a uk. p

Customer Question

I worked in northern Ireland for 3 years can I get a uk. pension
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question . Entitlement to n Uk pension is based upon your national insurance record so if you paid national insurance contributions you may be entitled to some pension- it is likely to be very small as you need at least 30 years contribution to get a full pension.

If you have your national insurance number you can check your precise entitlement or get a guide using the government website here: