How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I think that I might have commited benefit fraud.Im afraid

Customer Question

I think that I might have commited benefit fraud.I'm afraid that I'll lose my benefits and my housing benefit which will result in me becoming homeless. I'm being treated for psychotic depression and bi polar. My consultant says I'm not mentally able to know what I'm doing. What help can I get if the DWP stop paying my benefits?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Have you been contacted and told that you are committing benefit fraud?