How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi , Hope you can help Ive had a judgment come though to our

Customer Question

Hi , Hope you can help I've had a judgment come though to our office but there claimant name and address is wrong never heard of them ?


Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
is this a judgement or a claim form?
Do you recognise the amount of the money?
how much is it for?
have you no idea whatsoever what this can possibly before?
is it a private individual claimant or a company?
due R have any idea what the company does?
have you had any dealings with any company that does anything like that?
is the claimant a debt collection company?
please bear with me today because I will be online and off-line.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yeah its a judgement ........


i think i no the amount but the claimant number and address is wrong , its a company that I've never dealt with

Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.

I do need full background details please.